Sunday 6 March 2011

T-Shirts


Its so hard to find nice, flattering T-shirts. I live in skinny jeans and vests usually - however vest tops aren't as practical and "wear-anywhere" as a short sleeved tee, so I constantly look out.

These are a total bargain. From Tesco's label Florence and Fred - these lovely spring T-shirts are really flattering (I have a podgy belly and so many tops seem to make me look pregnant!) great with jeans, skirts, trousers, smart enough for work and chilled enough for a day trip. I love them - I have bought three, one in black, one in bright coral and one in a ditsy floral print. They also have them in a chocolate brown and white. They are fairtrade cotton and cost £6. The sleeve detail is cute and makes it a bit more special than a plan Tee.

Great Spring wardrobe update from Tesco!

No comments:

Post a Comment