Sunday 16 January 2011

Weight Loss Battle

Its so typical isn't it? January and turning to weight loss. But for me this isn't just a January battle, it needs to be year round. I am not severely overweight at all, I am 9 stone 12 pounds and 5 foot 1 inch which gives me a BMI of 26.1 - not far from the ideal range really.

But I feel fatter than I'd like to, I have a roll of fat around my tummy that hangs very attractively over my jeans, my tops are a squeeze and my thighs wobble. I would not wear a bikini at the moment. I would like to change this and I would like to lose a stone and drop a dress size. I have a small frame and weight shows easily on me.

I am not going to do anything drastic, just eat less and move around more. I need to resist unhealthy snacks while working (a bacon and egg sandwich here, a handful of chocolates there) and try to exercise three times a week. Its tough as I am busy, I rarely get home from work before 7pm and if I want to get 8 hours sleep a night I need to be in bed by 9pm. But I have to try to adjust my habits.

This month I am going to focus on snacking. Must resist the chocolate biccies!!

Will update in a month and hope something will have shifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment